I’m a Scientist – your winner is JO

Students have spoken. The votes have been counted. Congratulations Jo, we look forward to hearing how you spend your £500 prize money.

Hard luck to Kevin and thank you to all the other scientists who took part. You were all brilliant and each and every single one of you has contributed to the great success of this event. We’ve had two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and mind-boggling facts.

Students, don’t forget to fill in the event feedback survey to be in with a chance to win £20 WH Smith vouchers, here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/934591/I-m-a-Scientist-June-2012-Tell-us-what-you-think

Posted on June 22, 2012 by ModShane in News. 6 Comments.

6 Responses to I’m a Scientist – your winner is JO

1. joannacruden says:

Thank you all so much for your votes and support it has been a fantastic experience and words are not enough to say how happy you have made me 🙂

• hannahdixonn says:

Yay jo! So glad I voted for you, you deserved to win! Thanks for answering all my questions, and on the live chat! Good luck!:)

• joannacruden says:

Thanks Hannah, I was asked so many great questions and I loved the chat rooms, I am missing them this week! I really appreciated your vote and support and that of everyone who voted and supported me and I will look forward to hearing what you and the other students think of the book. I have begun working on it today 🙂 I really enjoyed the event and I hope you enjoyed it to 🙂

2. hiteshdave says:

Congratulations JO…very well deserved..:-)

3. charlyjoy says:

congrats jo you were great in the live chats and stuff 😀